Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Elevation Certificate Basics - Hybrid, in person & virtual, hosted by Sumter Co
Saturday, July 24, 2021, 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM
Sumter County Public Works
319 E Anderson Ave
Bushnell, FL 33513
Payment in Full In Advance Or At Event
If you are a non-member, please join the organization by clicking on the JOIN NOW button and pay the membership dues before you register for the event. If you prefer not to join the organization, click the Register Now button on the right side of the screen and register as a non-member.
All attendees will receive an email the morning of the class with a link to the Webinar.
6 CFM, 6 PE, 6 PLS/PSM, 6 BCAIB, .6 ICC & 6 AICP credits for attending this entire class. Partial credits will not be given.
Taught by: Del Schwalls, PE, CFM
- provide detailed training on completing a FEMA Elevation Certificate (EC) accurately and in its entirety, allowing full compliance with any program that requires submission of an EC.
- review the EC and provide guidance on implementation and use.
- cover EC requirements for surveying, foundation flood openings, and certification.
- review the Community Rating System (CRS) requirements for an EC and those portions that can differ from other programs.
- identify the portions of the EC instructions that should not be used, in order to achieve full compliance with all programs.
- include common errors and omissions, review of the various EC building diagrams, and real-world examples.